Vikram Prabhu's next with Kumaravelan
11/4/2013 5:41:24 PM
Vikram Prabhu is going great guns in Kollywood after the success of Kumki. He is now part of a couple of promising projects- Ivan Vera Madhiri and Arima Nambi.
Meanwhile, the actor, who is the grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan, has signed a new project, to be directed by G N R Kumaravelan of Ninaithale Inikkum and Haridas fame.
In this movie, to be shot entirely in North India, the young actor will do the role of an army officer. "How his love affair changes his life is the crux of the story," says a source.
A hunt for heroine is on for this yet untitled movie, which is expected to have music by Vijay Antony, a regular in Kumaravelan ventures.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal