Shankar steps into social networking
11/4/2013 5:46:10 PM
With the entire world engaging in social networking, will Shankar, who is a tech-savvy filmmaker, stay out of it?
The ace director, on the occasion of Deepavali, has announced his entry on not just one, but two popular social networking sites- Facebook and Twitter.
""I" wish "u" all a very happy diwali!!!! thanx for all ur love.." Shankar wrote in his first message to his fans worldwide.
The Enthiran and Sivaji maker can be followed @shankarshanmugh in Twitter and through www.facebook.com/shankarofficial on Facebook.
Shankar is presently directing Vikram-starrer I, which has Amy Jackson as the heroine. The film is being made simultaneously in Telugu as Manoharudu and it has music by A R Rahman.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal