Why Sivakarthikeyan named his daughter Aaradana
11/18/2013 11:55:58 AM
Sivakarthikeyan, who recently named his new-born daughter Aaradana, has now revealed the reason for choosing the name.
“Aaradana is a combination of letters from the names of my wife (Aarthi), mother (Raji) and father (Dass),” says the Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam and Ethirneechal hero.
The television-anchor-turned actor, who is currently busy shooting for Maan Karate, says, “I feel more responsible after I became a father.”
Soon, Sivakarthikeyan will float a production house which is aimed at giving opportunities to fresh talent. Also, he will start shooting for a movie to be directed by Ponram, the director of Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal