Prashanth back with Jeans 2?
11/20/2013 12:45:00 PM
Jeans, directed by Shankar, is one of the memorable films in the career of Prashanth. The actor, who is now down after a string of flops, is hoping to make a comeback, by apparently cashing in on the popularity of Jeans.
Prashanth's father Thiyagarajan, who is an actor, director and producer, has registered the titled Jeans 2 with the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce.
Though other details are yet to be made available, we learn from sources that the sequel to Jeans would start soon and Prashanth would play a dual role once again.
"An official announcement will be made soon since Thiyagarajan and Prashanth are currently working on other details of the project,"
sources tell us.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal