What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
11/20/2013 12:44:37 PM
After acting together in some films and being in love for a few years, STR and Nayanthara split up in a messy way.
Now, after a gap of more than seven years, they will share screen space again, for a film being helmed by Pandiraj of Pasanga fame.
When we probed how the director managed to pull this off, sources had an interesting story to share.
"Nayanthara was initially reluctant to work with Simbu again. STR was not so comfortable with this idea either. But Pandiraj convinced them by stating some examples."
"Pandiraj told Simbu and Nayan that exes like Deepika Padukone Ranbir Kapoor had worked together after parting ways. This seemed to work with the southern actors and they agreed to do the film together," sources said.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal