All work and no play is not good for Anushka
1/30/2013 3:18:54 PM
Anushka Shetty is a busy actress down South with lucrative projects in Tamil and Telugu.
Apparently, she’s so busy she hardly had time for friends and socialising. However, she seems to have changed her mind and has decided, on the advice of those close to her, that she will spend a few days each month, just chilling.
Apparently, now the Singam actress keeps her friends informed in advance about her breaks and makes it a point to spend time with them.
On the career front, Anushka is busy with a slew of big projects, including Singam 2 with Suriya and Selvaraghavan’s Irandam Ulagam
among others. She is busy in the Telugu industry too.
More Moviereviews in this section
- Arrambam: Ajith rocks in a racy thriller
- Naiyaandi: Only Dhanush makes it work
- Raja Rani: More than one love story
- Maryan: Rides on the superb talent of Dhanush, the ge...
- Lion on the prowl again!
- Theeya Velai Seyyanum Kumaru review: No story, but st...
- Thillu Mullu review: An honest attempt to remake a cl...
- Kutti Puli loses steam after first half